We, as Salkım Orman Ürünler San. ve Tic. A.Ş. pay utmost care to the safety of your personal data. Having such awareness, our Company attaches great importance to processing and keeping of all kinds of personal data belonging to the persons associated with our Company, including those utilizing our services, in compliance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law on PPD”). In awareness of our responsibility, we process your personal data in a manner described below and within the limits ordered by the legislation as the “Data Supervisor” as defined in the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
1. Identity of Data Supervisor
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data; we the Salkım Orman Ürünler San. ve Tic. A.Ş.(“Company”) as Data Controller, having our seat at Kadir Has Center Is Merkezi, Ressam Halim Sk. No: 7 D: 32, 34180 Bahcelievler / Istanbul, shall be able to process, record, maintain, classify, and update your personal data within the scope described below in compliance with the law and good faith and to disclose / transfer them to the third parties under the conditions permitted by the legislation and/or provided that such acts are limited with the purpose of process.
2. Processing Purpose of Personal Data
Our Company processes personal data limited to the purposes and terms within the personal data processing specified in Paragraph 2, Article 5 and Paragraph 3 and Article 6 of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data. These purposes and terms are as follows:
- Provided that it is stipulated explicitly in Laws that our Company is allowed to carry out activities regarding processing of your personal data,
- Provided that processing of your personal data by our Company is necessary and directly related to the execution or performance of a contract,
- Provided that it is necessary to process your personal data in order for our Company to fulfil its legal obligation,
- Provided that your personal data is processed by our Company limited with your purpose of making public, provided that your personal data is made public by you,
- Provided that processing of your personal data by our Company is necessary in order to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our Company, or you, or the third parties,
- Provided that processing of the personal data is necessary to conserve the legal interests of our Company, on the condition that such act does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- Provided that processing of the personal data by our Company is necessary in order to protect the life or physical integrity of personal data owner, or another person, and that the owner of personal data is in a state preventing him/her to state his/her consent due to physical impossibility or legal invalidity,
- Provided that processing the private personal data except the health and sexual life of the personal data owner it is stipulated under the law,
- Processing of the private personal data regarding the health and sexual life of the personal data owner by the persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the confidentiality obligation in order to protect the public health and to carry out the services of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment, and care services, planning and managing the health services and financing.
In case these conditions are not present; the Company requests explicit consents of the personal data owners in order to process the personal data.
Under the abovementioned conditions; our Company may process the personal data for the purposes including but not limited with the following:
- As part of performance of the necessary procedures and related business processes by our relevant work units and in order to facilitate the trade activities carried out by our Company;
- Planning and performance of business operations and ensuring business continuity,
- Tracking of finance and/or accounting operations,
- Informing the authorized institutions subject to the legislation,
- Planning and facilitating corporate communication operations,
- Planning and performing production and/or operational processes,
- Planning and facilitating authorizations of the partners and/or suppliers to access information,
- In line with the purpose of carrying out necessary efforts to offer the products and services of our Company to personal data owners according to preferences, habits and needs;
- Planning and performance of market research operations in order for sales and marketing of the products and services,
- Sales and after-sale operations as well as procurement operations,
- Ensuring execution of our Company’s human resources policies;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of our Company and of those who has business affiliations with our Company;
- Conducting satisfaction assessment operations for our current customers, organization and event management, running sales and purchasing processes, facilitation of finance and accounting procedures,
- Conducting internal audit processes,
- Carrying out occupational health and safety operations,
- Fulfilment of notification obligations against the relevant / authorized public agencies (Courts, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labour and Social Security, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.),
- Executing information and physical safety processes,
- Meeting your requests and informing you about requests status and results.
3. To Who and For What Purposes Personal Data May be Transferred
Collected personal data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, company officials, shareholders, public agencies and private persons legally authorized for the following purposes: performance of necessary efforts by our units in order to offer you products and services of our Company, propose the services offered by our Company according to your needs, ensuring the legal and commercial safety of our Company and those who are in business relation with our Company (such as the administrative operations intended for the communication carried out by our Company, ensuring physical safety and inspection of the Company locations, business partner / customer / supplier (officers or employees) evaluation, legal conformity process, inspection, financial affairs, etc.), and identifying and applying trade and business strategies of our Company as well as implementing human resources policies of our Company within the framework of the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in Articles 8 and 9 of PPD Law.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected in verbal, written, or electronic forms using automatic or non-automatic methods by our Company units, branches, internet site, social media platforms, mobile application and similar media depending on the services provided by our Company as well as trade operations of our Company. Your personal data may be created, updated, and processed as long as you make use of the products and services offered by our Company and our Group Companies.
5. Rights of Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of PPD Law
Should you, as the personal data owners, submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods regulated hereunder this Information Statement, our Company shall conclude the request at the latest within thirty days free-of-charge depending on the nature of the request. However, in case a fee is stipulated by the Board of Personal Data Protection, you will be charged over the tariff determined by our Company. In that extent, the personal data owners shall be entitled to:
- Find out whether their personal data is processed or not,
- Request information if their personal data is processed,
- Find out the purpose of personal data processing, and whether such data are used for the intended purpose,
- Find out the third parties in and out of the country to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Request correction of any missing or inaccurate personal data, and request such transaction to be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data if grounds for data processing do not exist anymore even though such data was processed in compliance with the provisions of PPD Law and other relevant laws, and request such transaction to be notified to the third parties, to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Object to any negative consequence arising against himself/herself due to analysis of the processed personal data exclusively via automatic systems,
- Claim remedial of any incurred damages due to illegal processing of personal data.
You, as the person of interest, are required to communicate your claims to our Company in writing. In that extent, we recommend you to use the “Person of Interest Information Request Application Form” document provided under the topic of Protection of Personal Data at www.salkimorman.com in order for your applications made to our Company under Article 11 of PPD Law to be managed accurately and quickly, and to submit your application in person or through certified mail along with the documents / information which may be requested depending on your request as well as necessary identification documents. In addition, you may submit person of interest information request form as online user (through Electronic Mail Address you previously provided to our Company for registration to our company’s system) over email@example.com.