What Is Cookie?
Cookies are small electronic files containing information placed to your device when you visit our web site. Cookies are widely used in the virtual environment, and they help to remember your device information such as language, settings, etc., since the web browsers are set for automatic acceptance in advance.
|Type of Cookie||Description|
|Session Cookies||Session Cookies are the cookies that are valid during your use of the web site, and they are valid until the web browser is closed.|
|Permanent Cookies||These cookies are kept on your browser, and remain valid until you delete them or until expiration date.|
|Mandatory Cookies||These cookies are mandatory for proper operation of the Internet Site and for you to be able to use the features of the site as well as offered services.|
|Functional and Analytic Cookies||These cookies are used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, use of the internet site effectively, optimization of the site to meet your expectations, containing information about how you use the site. These cookies may contain your personal data due to their nature. For instance, the cookies that record your language preference when displaying the site are functional cookies.|
|Tracking Cookies||Tracking cookies are the primary and third party cookies created during your visit to our website as well as the domain names belonging to the third parties. These cookies enable tracking of your clicking and history for the domain names in which they are created, and matching the records between different domain names. These cookies are used for recognition and profiling of the users, targeting of the advertisement and marketing activities and customization of the content. These cookies shall not be used to identity or making decision exclusively about you.|
- Record the user experiences and preferences on websites in order to customize their subsequent visits,
- Improve your browsing experience on our website,
- Promote products and services according to your interests,
- Customize our website according to your preferences,
- Increase website performance.
Confidential user information is not acquired through any cookies we use. Please remember that you will be accepting the cookies provided by this website unless you configure your browser.
In order to reject cookies:
- You may use the option “Settings/Confidentiality/Content Settings/Close cookie use” in your browser settings on Chrome.
- Internet Explorer users: You may use “Options/Internet Settings/Privacy/Settings” tab.
- Firefox users: You may use “Tools/ Options’/ Privacy/ Cookie acceptance method/keep until: I close Firefox”.
- Safari users: “Preferences/Privacy Element/ Manage Website Data /Select one or more websites /Delete all
Warning Regarding Policy Changes
In case of a change in or additions the content of this Policy, the most current policy will be published on our website in order to ensure transparency for our users and to inform regarding how we collect data and for which purposes such data are used.